Tshepo 1 Million provides hope to young people in Gauteng who are unemployed and looking for a way to access the skills and learning that will prepare them for the world of work.
Tshepo 1 Million is a youth skills empowerment initiative by the Gauteng Province designed to break down the barriers that young people encounter when looking for work opportunities.
- Formal employment in companies of all sizes
- Public works programmes
- Micro enterprise opportunities
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities to build your CV
- Learning opportunities
- Unemployed residents of Gauteng
- Aged between 18 - 34 years old
- With at least a Grade 10
- First time work seeker - no more than 12 months work experience